Welcome to the 2020 Nebraska High School Lacrosse Association Registration Page
NELAX supports lacrosse for high school players in grades 9 - 12
Season Start Date: March 1, 2020
Season End Date: May 31, 2020
Currently registering for the following teams:
Nebraska Teams: Burke High School Lacrosse; Cobra Lacrosse; Creighton Prep High School; Elkhorn United Lacrosse; Lincoln Rampage Lacrosse; Millard West High School; Northstar Lacrosse; Sarpy Knights Lacrosse; and Westside High School
Iowa Teams: Ames Lacrosse; Ankeny Lacrosse; Waukee Lacrosse; and West Des Moines Lacrosse
NELAX Fees: All players are required to pay the $110.00 league fee individually, your registration will not be complete until payment received and all steps are complete. Multiple child discount is $25 per child.
NELAX Fees Cover:
- HUDL accounts for all league teams including stats recordings
- Coaches level I and Level II training for two coaches per team per year
- CPR & Basic First Aid Training for two coaches per team
- Athletic trainers for all Varsity and JV in league games
- Officials for all Varsity and JV in league games
- Varsity State Tournament cost in May of 2020
- All Stars Game in May of 2020
Requirements: Current US Lacrosse Membership through May 31, 2020 in order to register. You will be able to update your US Lacrosse membership during the registration process if needed.
Age Verification: You are also required to verify your age with US Lacrosse one time, by uploading a birth certificate, driver’s license or other appropriate documentation. If you have never done this before, please go to https://www.uslacrosse.org/membership/age-verification and verify your age.
Base Cost: $110.00
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2019-20 School year